Web site Terms and Conditions
We are obliged to provide this information to comply with The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. As amended.
The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to West Berks Indoor Bowls Club, the owner of the website, of Pyle Hill, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 7SW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience.
Browser Settings / How to change your preferences
Cookies are saved to your browser, so to turn off any cookie you will have to do so for every browser you use. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
Please note that with cookies turned off, a lot of web sites will simply not work properly.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/privacy.html.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In order to use our website you are not required to register or provide any of your personal details or information.
If you email us via the website we may collect the following information:
- name and other contact information including email address
- other information relevant to your enquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To respond to your email enquiry.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is © copyright West Berks Indoor Bowls Club. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.