To receive the WBIBC email newsletter, you need to ‘opt in’ to our emailing list, by subscribing below.
We are using TinyLetter, a personal newsletter service brought to you by the people behind MailChimp – a long-established email marketing service provider with 7 million users worldwide that collectively send over 10 billion emails through the service each month. Please be assured that neither WBIBC nor TinyLetter will ever share your details with any other organisation.
The registration process is quite straightforward:
- Enter your email address in the box below, and press the ‘Subscribe’ button
You will be taken to WBIBC’s TinyLetter confirmation page.
- To defeat spammers, TinyLetter needs to confirm you are a human. Check the box in the reCAPTCHA, and click the ‘confirm’ button.
- You will be prompted to check your email inbox for an email from TinyLetter. (Please remember to check your ‘Spam’ folder too!)
- When you receive the email, click the confirmation link to verify that you wish to subscribe. This is an important part of the process, as it confirms that you are a genuine subscriber.
- You will be taken to a page that confirms that you’re subscribed to WBIBC News.
Should you ever wish to unsubscribe, you’ll find an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every WBIBC Newsletter email that we send.