BOOKING A RINK IN SEPTEMBER
- The Club is using Four Rinks for roll-ups in September. Each rink is now separated by a 3-metre gap.
- A new session has been added at 9.30 am on each Saturday in September.
- Sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at 6.30 pm will be added from 14th September. Priority for these sessions will be given to members playing in Club Competition semi-finals and those unable to play in the morning sessions.
- Available rinks can be viewed on the Bowlr tab.
- Please ring the Club between 9.00 am and 1.30 pm weekdays to book for your group. A maximum of 6 named players per rink, please.
- In order for as many as possible to benefit during this phase, members are asked to restrict their bookings. Bookings will be removed for those abusing the system.
- If the sessions are fully booked, members with less than six players per rink, are expected to allow other members to share their rink.
ARRIVING TO PLAY IN SEPTEMBER
- It is now mandatory for members to wear a face covering when arriving and moving around within the Club. Face coverings may be removed when bowling and consuming drinks.
- Each session now has a dedicated zone for changing in the Dining Room. Clothing, bags and shoes may be left there whilst playing.
- The changing rooms and the Gents toilets remain closed. The Ladies toilets are now open, access from the Fire Door on the side of the rink. Men are asked to use the Disabled toilet.
- Please exit the club from the kitchen end of the Dining Room taking your belongings with you.
PLAYING THE GAME IN SEPTEMBER
- Sanitised mats and a jack will have been placed at each rink.
- The group must nominate a Lead and a Skip to carry out jack and mat actions.
- The nominated Lead must use the marked or Henselite end of the mat and place it for every end.
- The nominated Lead will deliver the jack for all ends and the winning Skip will place it using his foot.
- At the conclusion of each end, the nominated Skip will remove the mat using the unmarked or logo end.
- To allow for social distancing, there must be no more than four players at either the mat or jack end at the same time.
- Ditched bowls should be left for their owners to remove.
- Scorecards are available, bring your own pen. Cards should be binned on leaving.